For a more detailed resume please visit http://www.linkedin.com/in/yaksaedler and connect with me.
Experience in the out of home foodservice and fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry:
Global Corporate Financial Analyst, Cereal Partners Worldwide (Nestlé & General Mills)
December 2015 – present, Switzerland
Food & Beverage Finance Controller, Nestlé Professional UK&I
November 2013 – November 2015, United Kingdom
• Full P&L responsibility for and helping to successfully guide two of the world’s largest global footprint brands within the UK out of home market, Maggi (3) and Nescafé (5).
• Providing the business and financial acumen necessary to achieve financial objectives across the full P&L: top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition and development and retention, effective cost management and sustained profitable performance.
Finance Sales Controller, Nestlé Professional UK&I
January 2012 – October 2013, United Kingdom
• Responsible for trade investment management, budgeting, forecasting, period-end close and reporting for the total business, with a double digit million £ budget.
• Owner of Pre and Post Evaluation of commercial spend including sign-off and evaluation of efficiency and effectiveness.
Logistics Accountant, Nestlé UK & I
February 2011 – January 2012, United Kingdom
• Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, period-end close allocating, reviewing and providing commentary on fixed and variable distribution costs across the Nestlé supply chain operations in the UK and Ireland.
• Cost centre management for Nestlé Customer and Consumer services, supporting 80+ staff and a multi million £ budget.
Planning & Reporting Analyst, Nestlé Food & Beverage UK&I
February 2010 – January 2011, United Kingdom
• Responsible for monthly period-end close, reporting, analysis and commentary on full financial results and KPIs versus forecast and budget including Sales and Mix, Profit, Price and Volume growth, across multiple categories.
• Project managed successful business transition to Net Net Sales reporting in 2011, including pilot testing 6 months in advance of implementation and creation of new reports and tools providing increased visibility and clarity on monthly movements under new reporting standards.
Internal Auditor, Nestlé UK & I
September 2008 – January 2010, United Kingdom
• Joined internal audit as part of the 2008 Nestlé finance graduate intake (3 candidates), selected from a pool of 1,000+ applicants.
• Conducted market wide audits on operational risks and controls across UK&I business units, factories, warehouses and head offices, preparing audit reports and presenting findings to senior management.